How to Report a Concern

There are a number of ways by which you can report a concern about a child in our school. You can:

  • Speak with a member of staff at the beginning or end of the day.

  • Phone and ask to speak with a member of the Senior Leadership Team or a Designated Lead for Safeguarding on 01243 773339. 

  • Directly email the Designated Safeguarding Team via

  • Email the school office on

The following options are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week, if your concern needs a response outside of school working hours:

  • If you feel someone is at immediate risk of significant harm please contact the Police on 999.

  • If you have non-urgent information, related to the wider community please contact the Police on 101.

  • If your concern is specific to a child or young person please phone 01403 229900 or e mail

  • If you are a child or young person you can speak with Childline on 0800 1111.

  • If you are an adult worried about a child you can speak to a trained helpline counsellor with the NSPCC on 0808 800 5000.

  • If you are a professional concerned about a child in the workplace you can speak to an NSPCC trained practitioner via their Whistleblowing Advice line on 0800 028 0285.

If you have shared a concern with someone listed above other than the school, please inform a member of the School Safeguarding Team as soon as possible, to ensure that the school is aware of any concerns regarding children that attend TPA.